AGAIN! A New Stamp Sneak Peek!

WOW! This is already the third sneak peek Billybob has given us about the new upcoming collectibles. (Or stamps, lol.) Click here for the first sneak peek. And click here for the second sneak peek. And here's a picture of another collectible (I mean stamp, lol!).


Hmm, a penguin dancing to music? So far we have:
  • A crab holding a coin
  • A picture of a penguin dancing to music (during the Music Jam might I add)
  • We know that the will be 'collectibles'
  • And Billybob has hinted that their stamps
So what could they be for? Penguin mail? How do we earn them? Whatever the stamps will be, I think there going to be pretty cool! Don't you?

Thanks Purple Gummy for letting me know the stamps were updated!

- Lville

2 comments:

  1. This has me kind of confused, I'm not all that sure what the stamps will be for now..

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice post! this is an amazing blog, trust me

    ReplyDelete