New Club Penguin toys: Not so great

As most of you may no by know Club Penguin released some new Club Penguin toys. Take a look if you haven't already seen them:
The new toys are a small air hockey table, which you can customize with other 2 inch Mix and Match Club Penguin figures. And new Club Penguin Urban Vinyl Figures. 

The Air Hockey table is pretty cool. At least I think so, because the Air Hockey table isn't really similar to any other Club Penguin toys. (Although the Ice Hockey Rink isn't even in Club Penguin anymore, and maybe that should make an 'Air' Soccer table, its still cool.) 

But the 'new' (if you can even call them new, they sorta just got a face lift) Urban Vinyl figures are just to similar to the 2 inch Mix and Match figures for me. And I wish Club Penguin would get a little more creative with their toys.
Those are my thought on the new Urban Vinyl figures. What do you think? Leave me a comment and let me know.

- Lville

No comments:

Post a Comment