More Club Penguin Game Day screenshots

A while ago (before my blog got a face lift and lost all its posts) I posted about Club Penguin Game Day video game for the Wii. I was talking to some of my friends about the video game and I got really interested in the game so I decided to Google it. (Gotta love Google :P)

I managed to find some awesome screen shots in my Google search, so take a look:

Looks like some extreme hockey. (If normal hockey just isn't enough) ;)
Keeping with the 'extreme' theme, it looks like these penguins are playing extreme bean counters.
A cool clothing catalog. (So your penguin doesn't have to go naked.)
If you love the Fall Fair like I do, then you'll love Puffle Paddle for Club Penguin Game Day.
Another game from the Fall Fair. This time its the Feed a Puffle game.
Pretty cool screenshots, right? And those are only some of the screenshots I found. If you want to view the rest click here.

- Lville

No comments:

Post a Comment