New Club Penguin Reviewed by You - Favorite Pin?

Last week Club Penguin asked us what our favorite pin of all time was. Here's was Friitzee08 had to say.
"I've collected a lot of pins over the year. And they're all so great. But, I prefer a special one. Like the recycle pin! It's a small symbol, but it changes the world by a %100. I'm pretty sure it's made out of recycled stuff from the recycle center near the mine (; Each pin, I have stands for something. So, I try to wear a new one everyday to show my 'pin-spirit'!"
Very cool Friitzee. Very cool.

Because stamps just released, and I'm sure a lot of you penguins have awesome ideas for a few good stamps that Club Penguin could add to the stamp book, they want you to leave them a comment and tell them - What new stamps would you like to see added to Club Penguin?

 - Lville

No comments:

Post a Comment