C'mon Club Penguin! Can we have some new parties?


Okay, okay.. I know the Music Jam is going on, and I know its a pretty rokin' party (no pun intended, lol) but I think it would be cool if Club Penguin thought of a few new parties each year, and only brought back the good ones.

I get that its not very easy to think of party after party, because Club Penguin has parties all the time (and don't get my wrong, I love the way the island changes for the parties), I just wish Club Penguin would have something different, something NEW!

And because parties are so hard to think of I thought we could give Club Penguin some ideas. So if you have any awesome ideas for cool parties on Club Penguin leave a comment, and I'll email all our ideas to Club Penguin. (There bound to like one, right?) And don't worry I'll give you credit.

To start off here are a few ideas, and I'll add to the list as I receive comments.
  • Food party (everyone loves food right?!)
  • Slumber party! (everyone deserves a good sleep over with their buddies on Club Penguin!)
  • Mascot party (with all the famous penguin roaming around the island.)
  • Go green party (why not save the island of Club Penguin while having fun?) Submitted by Darth Dovy. 
  • Disaster party (there's so many crazy and wild things you could do at a disaster party!) Submitted by Purple Gummy
  • Candy land (snow made from ice cream, sugary sweets everywhere - Its a penguins paradise!) Submitted by Purple Gummy
  • Camp party (its been a few years since 'Camp Penguin' so why not bring it back? It was an awesome party, right?) Submitted by Monchocho 
Don't get me wrong though, I still love Club Penguin!
    - Lville
    Like the idea? Then link to Lville's Club Penguin Blog! 

    8 comments:

    1. I think you're totally right, Club Penguin should have a new party. They haven't had a new one in ages. Maybe a "Go Green!" party? A Hannukah party would be cool, they celebrate Christmas but never anything else in that month.

      ReplyDelete
    2. @Darth Dovy - Awesome ideas! I just added the go green party idea to the post though, because last year Club Penguin did have a 'Holiday' party, not just a Christmas party.

      ReplyDelete
    3. Disaster Party! Idk what it is but it sounds Really cool ,also um Candy Land :) it becomes ice cream and etc etc etc :)
      -Gummy.Da.Purple.One

      ReplyDelete
    4. @Purple Gummy - Lol, awesome ideas gummy! They've been added to the post!

      ReplyDelete
    5. Maybe a camp party! :D I'll post this on my site next week when the Music Jam is done! That way we can have a new party by march or idk :D

      ReplyDelete
    6. @Monchocho - Thanks for the idea Monchocho! I added it to the list. And it would be awesome if you posted it on your site, then Billybob would have no choice but to make an awesome new party! :P

      ReplyDelete
    7. Dude! I Love Your Website! Gosh! I Want To Be An Author Here! xD It's Just OMG! You Should Be Bitly Blog's BLOGGER Of The YEAR! :O Goodness!!! I Love The Title Post Text And Appearance :( I Envy You.

      ReplyDelete
    8. @Bitly - Thanks bitly! It makes my day, and puts a big smile on my face to hear how much you like my blog!

      ReplyDelete