The Grand RE-Opening of Lville's Blog!

Ok, I know. I've been blogging, then I've stopped blogging, then I've started blogging again. Maybe like ten times now? Lol, I know to much. So I've decided to start blogging again. For real this time! So ask you can see the blog has a whole new look. And the new look comes with a new feel. I will still be posting all of the Club Penguin cheats, but I will also focus of some fun stuff. Sound, cool?
There's just one catch. I really need your help, to boost up my new blog. So can you do me a HUGE favor and spread the word, always comment, follow me on Twitter, and have a great time?!

To wrap up this post I welcome you, I hope you enjoy your stay, and I ask you to please come again!

- Lville

10 comments:

  1. Hey bro! Awesome site! Nice to see ya arround again! LOL, just censor that image! xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Your new design is awesome!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @PandaOne - Lol, I probably should blur it. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Monchocho - Thanks Moncho! It means so much coming from an awesome designer like you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this awesome website Lville

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome blog, Lville! I can't wait to read more posts!

    -Technoscubed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would be honored to be your author, Lville :). Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Savoy8you - Thanks dude! Make sure to keep visiting and commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Technoscubed - Lol, thanks Techno! I can't wait to make more post either! Make sure you view and comment on the new posts I make too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Bitly - I'm glad you like my blog so much that you want to work on it! But right now I'm still deciding if I'm going to have authors or not. So stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete